Online Digital Images
Modern and Innovative Technology - Providing Timely Diagnosis
* Improves communication to the referring physician
* Allows the referring physician to retain a paper copy of the exam along with a written report to share with their patient
* Eliminates lost records as all exam studies are stored electronically and backed up to data storage (DVD). If necessary a CD or hard copy films are available to patients and referring physicians.
* Speeds up comparison studies as studies are now stored digitally and always available to the radiologist or referring physician to view
* Studies performed at our outpatient facility are available 24/7 at Twin Cities Community Hospital on the computer in the radiology reading room
* Referring physicians can view on their computer the images of their patients along with a voice clip of the radiologists impression of the examination
* Remote access to digital images is in compliance with the HCFA Internet Security Policy. This site utilizes 128 Bit SSL encryption for safety and confidentiality.
If you are interested in this capability, please follow the procedures outlined below.
* Download the Physician Confidentiality Agreement here
* Print and sign the Physician Confidentiality Agreement and fax (805) 434-4997 to Linda Cosgrove or mail to Linda Cosgrove at Templeton Imaging, P. O. Box 489, Templeton, CA 93465.
* Upon receipt of the signed Confidentiality Agreement, a user name and password will be provided via mail or telephone.
* Ensure that you have internet access with a direct modem connection into your computer (for optimal performance, cable modem or DSL is recommended).
* Ensure that you have compatible browser software, either Internet Explorer version 5.0 or Netscape version 4.0, with 128 bit SSL encryption.
If you have questions, please contact Linda Cosgrove at Templeton Imaging. She can be reached at (805) 434-4999, Ext 424 or email Linda Cosgrove.
Installation Instructions for Web Ambassador
Enter the Username and Password that was given to you. All characters will be lower case.
Near the bottom of the page, in the “Downloads” section, click on the link to download the Web Ambassador software. Also feel free to download and read any of the Adobe Acrobat files in the “Documentation” section. You will need Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer to read these. It is free, and a link to it is on the Download page.
On the “Downloads” page, click on the “Web Ambassador” link. Save the “DRSWeb.exe” file some place on your computer where you can find it. When it is finished downloading, open it and start the install process. You will need local administrator rights to the computer that you are installing this on. This is a simple, straightforward install. Accept the defaults when prompted.
Read the documentation for tips on using the software. If you still have questions about using the software, feel free to call Linda at 805-434-4999 x 424.